Tuesday, July 10, 2007

10.Bobby lashley n jeff hardy


www.wwe.com

Bobby lashley has declared that he will face WWE Champion John Cena at The Great American Bash on july 22.

But Bobby lashley got a second chance to kick off King Booker.The both super star had a huge fight and Bobby lashley won, but a small aunnouncement was made by Jonathan Cochman.

”Lashley deserves a fighting chance, so he’s going to get it. Tonight, it will be Mr. Kennedy & King Booker vs. Bobby Lashley and a partner of his choice. And Lashley, after the way you speared John Cena, if you can’t find a partner, it will be a Handicap Match.”

As John Cena watched the match

Just then Jeff Hardy entered in the ring.Bobby Lashley won the match . But Jeff Hardy and King Booker were fighting outside the ring,mean while Bobby Lashley spear Kenndy and pinned him and won the match.

“I’ll call that spear last week competitive intensity…but I’ll also address Bobby Lashley next week,” Cena announced. “Lashley never lost the ECW Title; therefore, he feels he should still be a champion. There are two dogs and only one championship, and at The Bash we’ll find out who the real champion is.”



“I’ve stood toe-to-toe with the biggest and the baddest. What’s gotten me this far is my never-say-quit attitude and my perseverance. I look forward to my next challenge. Bobby Lashley’s got his hands full.”

No comments: