Wednesday, July 18, 2007

15.Fans reaction to Khali the new champion


www.wwe.com

The final Smackdown befor The Great American Bash.But the Smackdown was extremly wild.Fans to had a shock.

But the Smackdown went upside down as Edge was striped form his title and The Great Khali was declared as the World Heavy Weight Champion.

An hour after SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long Stiped Edge from his title,The Great Khali was crowned the Champion.

“I still can’t believe what I just saw,” said Laredo native Matthew Perez, who attended his first-ever WWE live event on Tuesday night. “The Great Khali is the new World Heavyweight Champion? Man, how is anyone going to stop that guy? I can honestly say that I’ll never forget my first WWE show.”

“Is The Great Khali seriously the World Heavyweight Champion?” added friend Gordon Connell. “Like, please, someone tell me I’m going to wake up, that it’s all just a dream, and that Edge is still World Champion.”

Mr. Gordon Connell, he was just another one of the thousands of WWE fans in Laredo who couldn’t believe what transpired.



“Seeing Khali holding that title in the air…man, that’s just scary!” exclaimed Miranda Sanchez. “He’s a monster, and my 3-year-old son is afraid of him. Now that he’s got the championship, he’ll be even more dangerous.” Her point was further punctuated simply by looking down, where young Andrew Sanchez clung to his mother’s leg.

No comments: