Thursday, July 12, 2007

12.WHO WILL WIN?


www.wwe.com

The latest buzz on the locker room of Raw,Smackdown and ECW is who will win WWE Champion Title at The Great American Bash on july 22.All the WWE fans and the WWE Superstar's are waiting for this "Dream Match".

“If this were a Triple Threat Match, Johnny Nitro would be the winner, obviously,” say's the current ECW World Champion. “But since that’s not the case, I think I’ll give the edge to Lashley. It’s always easier to retain a championship than win it fresh, but I think Lashley is a real up-and-comer. He has a real solid wrestling background, having been an Armed Forces Champion, and he’s got a lot of momentum [going into the match]. I don’t think anyone in this company can beat him…except me.”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

John Cena will win