Friday, July 6, 2007

8.Edge and Kane at Bash on july 22


www.wwe.com

Well Edge had his suprise guest at The Cutting Edge (Edge chat show) by the Smackdown's genreal manager Theodore Long who told edge that he will sent his "biggest guest ever" on the show.Edge was stunned when Kane the big red machine erupted in the ring.

Edge’s announced that he would defend his championship against the Big Red Machine at The Great American Bash on July 22. Edge thaught that he had sucess against The Animal Batista at Vengence the night of champions.So.he can win over Kane too.

On the Show Kane only said 4 words "I DONT LIKE YOU" to Edge.

“Obviously, somebody is out to get me – Teddy Long, maybe Vickie Guerrero, maybe Kristal, for that matter,” “I don’t know what else I can do. I just got through a hellacious trilogy with Batista. I defeated Undertaker for the World Heavyweight Championship, and now you’re throwing Kane at me? Kane, who I actually have a long history with, and who’s not exactly fond of me. So, from the Big Red Machine [and on], what else could you possibly do to me?” was said by Edge.

In 2005 Kane and Edge had a match for Lita,who betrayed Kane and went with Edge.They went through street fight ,cage match and many matches.River of blood and broken bones where faced by thye both super stars.Then Edge Won the WWE Championship title twice and the World Heavyweight Title .

“I must survive this – I will survive this,” “Kane may be 7 feet tall, he may be 326 pounds. He may be this disfigured tortured monster. He may be all these things. But I am the Rated-R Superstar. You can call me the Ultimate Opportunist; I may be that, too. What that means is I will outsmart Kane.” said by Edge.

“Everyone will doubt me. Everyone will think that Kane will eat my lunch,” Edge said, massaging his World Heavyweight Championship. “But when the match is over, I will walk out with my World Heavyweight Championship, continuing the Rated-R era, and everyone will have to eat crow.” said by Edge.

Kane has won WWE Championship, Intercontinental Championship and the World Tag Team Championship with several different partners.

“I’ve defeated every top name there is to beat in this industry,” said EdgeYou can go down the list: I’ve defeated Triple H. I’ve defeated Shawn Michaels. I’ve defeated Randy Orton. I’ve defeated John Cena. I’ve defeated Undertaker. I’ve defeated Batista. I’ve defeated Ric Flair. Look at the history books. … Let me ask you this: How does one win 12 World Tag Team Championships (which is a record), five Intercontinental Championships, a U.S. Championship,two-time Money in the Bank? You don’t do that by accident. You don’t do that by just being the smartest. You do that by being the best.” Said By Edge.

So who is gonna win this match Mail me at sayshawn26@gmail.com with a subject (Edge and Kane)
And get your name and answer printed here

No comments: