Thursday, May 17, 2007

23.Mr. McMahon becomes Dr. McMahon


curtesy-www.wwe.com

Mr. McMahon is one of the longest member of WWE.After delivering a speech to the graduates of Sacred Heart University, the Chairman received an honorary doctor of humane letters degree.

“First of all, my name is not Vince,” Mr. McMahon told WWE.com. “It’s Dr. Vince or Dr. McMahon.”

“If anyone alive should be decreed the doctorate of humane letters, it unquestionably should be me, and I humbly accept that award,” he said.

His wife Linda McMahon, a member of the Sacred Heart Board of Trustees, presented him with a hood just moments before he tossed his cap into the chairs to kick off his speech.

“I have no pearls of wisdom for you today,” the Chairman admitted. “I’m not going to tell you how to run your lives because I have difficulty running mine.”

Christopher Lavoie, another member of Sacred Heart’s 2007 graduating class, agreed.

“I think Mr. McMahon is the perfect speaker,” he said. “I grew up watching WWE on TV and now to see him here in person is like seeing everything from my childhood come up with me.”

No comments: