Thursday, May 17, 2007

20.Khali crushes Cena's spirit


curtesy-www.wwe.com

Well, how can John Cena retain his title against The GReat Khali at Judge Ment Day.

For continousiy three weeks 7 foot tall khali destroyed the champ cena at the arena.The message was specially for The Champ, Khali also destroyed Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton and Edge.

“I have some thinking to do,” said Cena.As he was helpless when Khali walked out with his wwe championship title

“If you want some, come get some.” said Cena and went from the ring and into the locker room area in search of the giant khali. Again, Cena was halpless, and he was left unconscious on the arena floor.

“The match worries me because I’m an attack guy, and the past few weeks Khali’s knocked me out.” Cena said. “I’m kind of at a loss about what to say…he’s just tough, man.”

The question is after Wrestlmania 23, Backlash will John Cena will retain his WWE Championship title against The Great Khali?

No comments: