Wednesday, May 30, 2007

40.ecw cmampion and lashly

One Night Stand may be the last stand for either Bobby Lashley or ECW World Champion Mr. McMahon. In an interactive interview, both men agreed in Street Fight at One Night Stand.

The Chairman crowed about how much he has demoralized and been one step ahead of Lashley in his quest to regain the ECW World Title."You are entering my world, Bobby Lashley, this Sunday. I'm from the streets," the Chairman said. "This title does not belong to you. It belongs to me."

But Lashley, ever-determined and undaunted, promised our fans that he would win the Street Fight this Sunday and regain the ECW World Title and bring honor back to the Land of the Extreme.

"I am a champion, and I need my title back," Lashley said. "I won't need a weapon to beat you this Sunday. I promise I will regain my title, and the people will be cheering."

No comments: