Wednesday, May 9, 2007

11.Santino Marella retained his gold against Chris Masters


curtesy-www.wwe.com

It is hard to believe, but it has been less than a month since Santino Marella transitioned from being a fan to being a full-fledged WWE Superstar and Intercontinental Champion in one night. For the first time since Marella stepped out of the crowd in Milan, Italy, to defeat Umaga and make sports-entertainment history, the underdog stepped back into the ring and retained his gold against Chris Masters.



WWE.com caught up with Marella just moments after his big win over the innovator of the Master Lock. “This feels amazing; I couldn’t believe how strong he was,” marveled the Intercontinental Champion. “I realized when I locked up with him that it was going to be a very difficult battle, and I couldn’t let up for one second or I wouldn’t be able to win.”



The future is uncertain for Marella, but the Superstar made one point perfectly clear, “I’m going to give 110 percent every day. If my 110 percent is enough to win, then I will keep winning.”


source -www.wwe.com

No comments: