Wednesday, May 23, 2007

27.john cena will his title again at judge ment day


curtesy-www.wwe.com

How in the world can the still the wwe champion John Cena can will against The Great Khali in the Judgment day. It was like the biblical battle of David vs. Goliath

Three weeks in a row on Raw,the khali destroyed the wwe champ cena this tell us that khali will take the title at judge ment day.

“The match worries me because I’m an attack guy, and the past few weeks Khali’s knocked me out,” Cena said in an interview with WWE.com earlier in the week. “I’m kind of at a loss about what to say … he’s just tough, man.”

Khali used his sheer size and power advantage to dismantle the WWE Champion,So Cena got crafty, and after using the ring steps to take Khali off his feet, he locked the 7-foot monster in the STFU. With nowhere to go, Khali tapped out, and The Champ had overcome the odds once again.

“Usually, I have some type of an answer for every question, but I honestly don’t have one for that one,” Cena said, adding after a long pause, “You never really go into a fight knowing that you’re going to lose. I have no idea how it happened, I really don’t. I just latched on and held on for dear life.”

This record will show that John Cena amazingly defeated The Great Khali.

No comments: